Iff you are a technician or electrician and in need of a quality digital multimeter to measure current, voltage, and resistance, you should consider Astroai digital multimeter trms 6000. This post on Astroai digital multimeter trms 6000 review will show you all you need to know about the capabilities of this fantastic multimeter.
In this astroai trms 6000 review, we are going to look into two Astroai 6000 multimeters to help you choose the one that suits your work demand.
What is trms?
It means true root mean square, and it is the reading you get whenever you are using a digital multimeter to measure an AC voltage or current. It is essential to know that trms will always give you better and accurate results when measuring voltage or current of AC signals.
What do 6000 counts mean on this multimeter?
The digit a multimeter will be able to display when in use is known as the counts. For this particular multimeter, the count this particular digital multimeter can display is 6,000 counts. Besides, there are some that can display more than 6,000 counts.
AstroAI Firing Digital Multimeter
The AstroAI Digital Multimeter is a professional digital multimeter that can be used for commercial work which is why it is ideal for technicians and electrician. It is a device that can be used by DIY lovers to do some housework that demands the use of a digital multimeter.
With it, you can conveniently, run test on transistors and diode while you measure current, voltage, continuity, frequency and capacitance. It is meticulously built with the capacity to measure both AC current and voltage.
It is convenient to use as it comes handy. It has other features which make it easy to use, such as the large LCD backlit screen, an auto shut-off and hanging magnet. Also, it has a kickstand, which makes it easier for you to take a record of measurements.
Furthermore, the multimeter has built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes. This makes it offer double protection such as preventing overloading on all ranges. It makes it secure and reliable to use for anyone.
- Fahrenheit and Celsius modes
- Data hold function
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.00
- 12-point circle
- Temperature difference alarm
- Automatic shutdown function
- Digital Infrared Thermometer
- Ambient temperature: 10 °C ~ 30 ° C
- Relative humidity: ≤90%
- Storage temperature: -10 °C ~ 40 ° C
- Size: 163x97x33mm.
- Measurement distance: D: S=8:1 (measurement distance to object target ratio, measurement condition: vacuum medium).
- Spectral range: 8 ~ 14um.
- LCD display resolution (accuracy): 0.1 °C / °F.
- Measurement time: ≤ 0.5 seconds.
- Measurement error: ±0.5°C, ±3.0°C, ±5.0°C
- User manual included
- Overload protection which makes it safe and reliable to use
- Handy and environmentally friendly
- Ideal for both commercial and DIY projects
- Very accurate in reading
- It requires a 9V battery, the battery not included
AstroAI Digital Clamp Meter
The AstroAI 6000 counts true RMS digital clamp meter is a versatile multimeter that can be used for wide range application. It is designed to be used for running a test on diodes and transistors, thereby measuring voltage, current, capacitance, frequency, continuity and resistance.
It works accurately, especially when reading the AC current and voltage. This device includes auto-ranging for faster and accurate results. It has features such as the ability to hold data, the large LCD backlit screen for you to see data clearly.
It is a reliable device for troubleshooting electrical problems. On the LCD screen, you can read all the data of the device as it also shows the battery level for you to understand how well it works.
- Advanced large clamp
- Backlit LCD screen
- True RMS for accurate AC Current and Voltage readings
- Digital Display: 5 ¾, 6000
- Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
- Range Selection: Auto or Manual
- Polarity Indication
- Overload Indication
- Low Battery Indication
- Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included
- Test temperature
- Troubleshooting electrical problems
- Safe and easy to use for anyone
- Perfect for commercial and household use
- LCD screen for wide range visibility
- You might have difficulty to understand the print instruction
Differences between AstroAI Firing Digital Multimeter and astroai digital clamp meter
AstroAI Firing Digital Multimeter and astroai digital clamp meter are both resourceful kits for technicians and electricians and got TRMS 6000 Counts. It is built by the same brand and has similar features but a slight difference.
The AstroAI Firing Digital Multimeter has auto-off features which are not present in astroai digital clamp meter. And the latter has a big clamp which is absent in the first one.
If you work is about getting the precise electrical reading, and you are in need of a reliable multimeter, you should then consider checking out this astroai digital multimeter trms 6000 review. This might turn out to be a lifeline for you, and we have two distinctive products you can consider above.